Did a final mock before lab and barely failed. I got 71/100. To my defence I did loose at least 3 points due to a bug. I had BGP configured correctly but session would not come up, BB was expecting other AS then the one I was coming from but SG had the same solution.
The TS section had some very stupid tasks. I hope I don’t have to see anything like that on the lab.
The config section went pretty well but lost some few points due to bug and a few points from reading the tasks wrong. I need to cut down on those definately. Everything has to be taken literally. If it says that put interface x in OSPF with /64 mask for IPv6. Then you need to see it as /64 so if it is a loopback you need to announce it as point-to-point.
Good news is I pretty much nailed IGP and redistribution went according to plans. Full reachability! I was also able to finish all tasks on time so I’m at least on the right path.
I’ll post more next week.